This page will show all comments made to posts in my blog.

I use your image since some time and was enjoying a Debian 8.1 after updating. Howeever, is it also possible to use Debian 8.1 installation images instead your image and its repository? And if yes, how can i get my RPi2B running directly from the Debian 8.1 Jessie repo tools? How do i make a bootable image?
Comment by Thomas Korimort Wed Aug 19 15:11:06 2015
Comment by Thomas Korimort Wed Aug 19 15:11:28 2015

Hello;

First of all thank you for the work which you supplied!

I tried to install Java 6 by downloading of it opt the file supplied on the site of oracle to see link below: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/embedded/downloads/javase/default-1934076.html

Then in the terminal I banged these commands

• root@jessie-rpi:/opt# tar -zxvf *.gz
  • root@jessie-rpi:/opt# ls ejre* COPYRIGHT README THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.txt bin javaws lib plugin
  • root@jessie-rpi:/opt# cd ejre*
  • root@jessie-rpi:/opt/ejre1.6.0_38# ./bin/java -version -bash: ./bin/java: No such file or directory

I have this error which appears and I do not manage to go farther ! Is it possible to install this version of Java ?

( Sorry for my English) Thank you

Comment by Pierre Tue Jul 21 22:03:09 2015

HI!

we can define the environment variable BOOT_PATCH ?

In the file boot/firmware/config.txt is what to replace and uncomment #arm_freq=800 by arm_freq=900 ?

Comment by Pierre Wed Jan 20 02:35:36 2016

I'm using the rpi2 as a server with two usb-drives configured as raid1. Now somewhere in the boot process occures are a race, which i cannot diagnose further. The symptom is, that the drives are not assembled during boot, but a later 'systemctl restart mdadm-raid' succeeds. Problem is, that the drives cannot automatically be mounted via /etc/fstab under this conditions. As a workaround, I added 'rootdelay=5' to /boot/firmware/cmdline.txt.

Comment by Anonymous Fri Jan 29 21:53:07 2016

Downloaded, extracted and put on SD. SD put into Raspberry, booted up and smiled :)

It works, thanks !

Comment by Jake Pawn Sat Nov 14 21:47:16 2015
There is a newer package (version 3.46) in the debian unstable repositories. Does it include your additions ?
Comment by Iñigo Martínez Mon Sep 28 23:43:13 2015
Has anyone figured out a way to switch from ext4 to btrfs on / ?
Comment by Anonymous Fri Sep 25 17:30:49 2015

thanks for the image 20150705.img working fine here.

I would like to disable all snd modules - because I dont need sound at all. I tried to use the blacklisting method but this does not seem to work...config.txt dtparam=audio=0 also does not seem to work - still all snd modules loaded.

ps. was unable to boot using https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dktrkranz/rpi2-build-image/master/rpi2-build-image.sh - maybe someone can give it a try

Comment by blub Sun Nov 29 01:11:06 2015

Just to make sure everyone is able to execute the script from chrisaw (thanks chris!) to fix the expired key issue:

wget https://repositories.collabora.co.uk/debian/pool/rpi2/c/collabora-obs-archive-keyring/collabora-obs-archive-keyring_0.5+b1_all.deb

dpkg -i collabora-obs-archive-keyring_0.5+b1_all.deb